Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Good Burger Article

The Boston globe had a feature on Boston area burgers today that made me pretty hungry.  While I haven't posted any burger reviews yet, soon this thing will be littered with them.  Many of the burgers mentioned in the article are Boston burger legends. Cragie is thought of by many as the best burger around, though I have yet to try it. It is my goal to try every burger on their top 10 list by spring and I will update you all on everyone I try.  Flat Patties seems to be at the top of the globe list and I have to strongly disagree with that assertion.  The Flat Patty burger was on the disgusting side of things...but maybe I will give it another try (for the sake of the blog). Check out the article and I will keep you updated on my quest for the most legit burger Boston has to offer!

http://www.boston.com/ae/restaurants/gallery/localburgers/

No comments:

Post a Comment